It is never easy to create a website. Most of us rely on website builders and web developers which may cost us a lot. While those techy people tried to create their own using WordPress or any other platform. But how can you say that your site is good enough especially for bloggers and business owners?
There are few things to consider when building a website. Those are:
- The goal of your website.
- Choose your domain name which is unique but easy to remember.
- Decide on design and layout that suits your target market or your audience.
- Create a quality content and optimize the page.
- Use a different kind of media in content.
How to Find Out if Your Site is Good Enough
The infographic below will show you some of the factors to know how good your website is. Also included are the sites where you can check if the website you have created can be considered a super site for your audience and readers.