Contact Us to Put Your Package Together
• Azure level
$100 per week (four week minimum) more details below.
• Receives: a 30 sec. Spot, Link to site, Link from Index to Guests & CD copy of Episode.
• Fuchsia level
$150 per week (four week minimum) more details below.
• Receives: a 30 sec. Spot, Sponsors Page Ad, Link to Ad, Link to site, Link from Index to Guests, Update Blog, & CD copy of Episode.
• Goldenrod level
$200 per week (four week minimum) more details below.
• Receives: a 60 sec. Spot, Sponsors Page Ad, Link to Ad, Link to site, Flip Board and Gallery Images, Link from Index to Guests, Update Blog, and a CD copy of the Episode.
• Vermillion level
$250 per week (four week minimum) more details below.
• Receives: Banner on Home Page & Update Blog
• Create Your Own Palette: If none of these levels fits your needs, customize a program that works for you, Contact Us, and let’s see how we can make it work for you. Use elements of other levels and/or come up with ideas of your own … sit in on a recording session, meet your favorite animator, tour a studio, let’s see what we can do for you.
• Weekly payments are at the rates mentioned above.
• Monthly payments receive a 10% discount.
• Quarterly payments receive a 20% discount.
• $75 per week for a 30 sec. spots in any Additional Episode(s)
• $125 per week for a 60 sec. spots in any Additional Episode(s)
• $100 per change on Existing Spots, Images, or Ads.
Details of Items available for Sponsors
30 sec. Spot – a 30 second Sponsor’s Commercial is edited into an interview of the sponsor’s choice, where the UPA Legacy spot is now. The Sponsor may also suggest sponsoring an interview that doesn’t exist yet. They may either supply a prerecorded spot on CD, or write copy for us to read.
60 sec. Spot - a 60 second Sponsor’s Commercial is edited into an interview of the sponsor’s choice, where the UPA Legacy spot is now. The Sponsor may also suggest sponsoring an interview that doesn’t exist yet. They may either supply a prerecorded spot on CD, or write copy for us to read.
Sponsors Page Ad – Sponsors supply us with an image and copy for placement in the Sponsors page. That ad is linkable from the Episode page, the Update Blog, the Search button, and other places around the site. Plus, along with the ad, is a link to the Sponsor’s web site, blog, or email, plus a link to the episode they are sponsoring. When, Sponsorship ends, the Ad remains, but the link is removed (more details below).
Links to Ads – At the Fuchsia and Goldenrod levels, the link in the Episodes page, sends the visitor to the ad in the Sponsors page. Then, the link with the Ad in the Sponsors Page sends the visitor to the Sponsor’s web site, blog, or email.
Links to Sites – At the Azure level, there is no Ad in the Sponsors Page, so the link in the Episode page sends the visitor directly to their email, web site or blog.
Links from Index to Guests - The Sponsor for each Episode is listed in the Index. At this writing, they are all “sponsored” by the UPA Legacy Project, translated … our own pockets. As Sponsors sign up, the default UPA Legacy will be replaced by the new Sponsor, and will be linkable to the Sponsor’s ad, or their own website.
CD copy of Episode – Every “Episode” level Sponsor receives a CD copy of the Episode interview that they have sponsored in a hi def .wav format.
Banners – The Vermillion level is for a Home Page Banner. Only two Banners will be displayed at one time. This level is for a Banner only, episode sponsorship is separate. However, each Banner will be the subject of an Update Blog, which will remain on the site, even after the Banner has runits course of payments.
Update Blog – The Update Blog is found on the Home Page, directly below the Welcome copy and the Flip Board. It is updated approximately once a week, but remains on the site indefinitely, accessible through the Archives button along the left side of the site. We will do an Update Blogs for every level except the Azure level, to announce the new Sponsor, and/or promote their chosen Interviewee.
Flip Board & Gallery - Images in the Flip Board and Gallery are available at the Goldenrod level. The Gallery page contains images from all our Episodes, Items for Sale, and Goldenrod Sponsors. The Flip Board (think Flip Book and Story Board) is on the home page and has selected images that change periodically. The Goldenrod sponsors will have an image in both places, for the length of their Sponsorship.
Sponsors Page order – The Sponsors will be placed into the Sponsors page in the order of the amount of their Sponsorship, largest first, or in the case of a tie, according to when a Sponsorship began. Only one Sponsor will ever be placed in any Episode.
At the End of a Sponsorship
1 – Spot in Episode interview is removed
2 – Link in Episode page is removed
3 – Image(s) in Flip Board & Gallery is/are removed
4 – Link in Sponsorship page is removed
1 – Image and copy remain in Sponsors page
2 – And, Blog also remains in site in Archives